Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-08-2009

How to use bitpim with LG Voyager

Hi,

I have the latest firmware on my LG Voyager. I have download the bitpim?I load the bitpim to the phone or the computer? If i have to download it to the phone, how do I do that? Can also use BitPim with the Voyager to sync the calender with Outlook ??
Old 21-08-2009

re: How to use bitpim with LG Voyager

I don't know much about it but I think, the calender does not works with bitpim. As far as for ringtones, you can use the vcast software that came with the phone, just type ringtonesname.mp3 in the file name you want as a ringtone and transfer it, it will show up in your ringtones section.
Old 21-08-2009

To add video using Bitpim to the LG Voyager, first convert it to the .3g2 format with a convertor, for doing this you can use SUPER on windows XP. Navigate to the Video folder in the Lg Voyager's file system, then drag and drop the .3g2 file into the right pane. After the completion of transfer, you wil have to turned off the phone. When you turn it on, you will find videos in the My Videos section of the cell phone.
Old 21-08-2009

To use bit pim with LG Voyager, first install BitPim, go into Tools and Settings - Tools - USB Mass Storage on your phone. For ringtones, simply save your midi files to the ringer folder. When you open bitpim, it will already be in place, then just click on : send to phone and you are done. Use it like a regular pen drive or a memory card.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,