Thread: ASUS PC Probe II for Vista

ASUS PC Probe II for Vista

Probe II is a nice utility to find your system state and it is a kind of must to have application for all system. I found a download link for Windows Vista and this would be helping a lot in many ways. The link is attached below. All those how are using Windows Vista can download Probe II and install the same in your system.

Asus Probe II for Windows Vista

Thanks for the link. I just want to know that does this tool works on different motherboards also or just on Asus. Because my friend is using the same on ASUS A8N-E. While when I try to run that on my system it shows nothing. It looks this application is not at all compatible with any other motherboard or software. Is there a alternative software available that provide similar kind of results.

At many places I had seen that this tool does not works on all motherboard. It has some limitations due to which it lacks support for even some asus boards. The tool is distributed free around the web. I have a different board, and I installed it. There is nothing shown. I removed that and never tested it back again. But on my laptop which belongs to HP this works. This is quiet bit irritating that such a small application with so many issues. I am too looking for a valid alternative that can similar results.