Thread: Openoffice does not start due to error while loading VCRT Library

Openoffice does not start due to error while loading VCRT Library

Hi friends I have windows Xp-SP3 operating system in my computer and I am using Openoffice in my computer. I am experiencing problem with the Openoffice. In my computer I get

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error!
    Program: c:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
    R6034
    An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.
    OK
    What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Openoffice does not start due to error while loading VCRT Library

It looks like problem is with the visual c++ runtime in your computer and that is why you should open control panel in your computer and after opening control panel in your computer you have to uninstall visual c++ runtime from there and then restart computer. Now after that you should download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and then install it in your computer and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

Yes installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 can help you to solve this problem. If you want to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 then you can download it from the official site of the Microsoft or you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After installing that you have to check what the result is.

I think this problem has occurred because somehow you have moved or deleted manifest file. You should first make sure that manifest file is not moved or deleted. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

I have uninstalled Visual C++ from runtime my computer and then downloaded it again from the given download link and after installing that also I was having same issue with Openoffice. I don’t know where to check about the manifest file in my computer. Please tell me where I can check about the manifest file in my computer. Any help will be appreciated.

You have to check about the manifest file by going in to the C drive and then opening the program files folder. Now after that you have to press F3 key and then search box will appear then you have to type manifest and then hit enter key. If you don’t get file after that then it means you have removed that files.

If manifest file is removed from your computer then you have to first uninstall openoffice with the help of Revo uninstaller and after uninstalling the Openoffice from your computer you have to restart your computer and after restarting the computer you have to install openoffice again in your computer and after installing Openoffice in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I was also having similar issue and then I have removed openoffice with the help revo uninstaller and then I have reinstalled openoffice and then my problem gets solved.