Thread: While Editing Vob file Roxio creator 2012 crashes

While Editing Vob file Roxio creator 2012 crashes

In my computer I have installed Roxio creator 2012 and I have windows 7 operating system in my computer. Now after installing the Roxio creator 2012 in my computer it has started giving me problems. Whenever I try to edit VOB file in the Roxio creator 2012 at that time it crashes. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: While Editing Vob file Roxio creator 2012 crashes

Are you facing this problem while editing any particular VOB file in Roxio creator 2012 or you are facing this problem while editing any file in the Roxio creator 2012. If problem occurs with any particular file then there is something wrong with that file and if problem occurs with all the files then problem is with the Roxio creator 2012

In your computer you have to make sure that you are using latest version of the Direct X and windows media player. If you are not using latest version of the windows media player and direct X in your computer then I w ill suggest you to first update the Direct X and windows media player in your computer and after updating that in your computer you have to try to edit the VOB file again in Roxio creator 2012 again and after trying that your problem will get solved. you can find the updates for the windows media player and Direct X from the official site of the Microsoft.

Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference for you or not.

I have updated Direct X in my computer and after updating that when I open Roxio creator 2012 and try to edit the VOB file at that time also i get same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the graphic drivers in my computer but that idea does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

If you have installed any additional codecs in your computer then I will suggest you to remove that from your computer. I am telling you this because I was also experiencing the same problem with the Roxio creator 2012 and after that I have removed all the additional codecs from my system and then I have restart the computer and run Ccleaner and then my problem get solved.

If above tricks does not help you to solve this problem then you have to uninstall Roxio creator 2012 from your computer and then you have to install Roxio creator 2012 again and after that your problem will get solved . try this solution and then let me know what the result is.