Thread: Acronis Disk Director 11 is not able to see the some part of the HDD space from 3 TB

Acronis Disk Director 11 is not able to see the some part of the HDD space from 3 TB

As I’m using the Acronis Disk Director 11 on my laptop but when going through info for the HDD what I see is that I’m not able to see the 1 TB from the 3 TB hard drive using on the windows 7 . So for this I want to know what may be the reason for not showing the 1 TB hard drive. So do anyone from here have the idea regarding this.

Re: Acronis Disk Director 11 is not able to see the some part of the HDD space from 3 TB

For this I would like to know what type of the hard drive you are using, I mean is it the internal hard drive or the external hard drive. And also want you to check what does your disk management shows.

Re: Acronis Disk Director 11 is not able to see the some part of the HDD space from 3 TB

The hard drive I’m having the problem is with the internal hard drive and is not the external hard drive. The internal hard drive I’m using it is the 3 TB of the Seagate HDD. And when checking it I’m seeing the 2.7 TB of 3 TB so I want to know where is the remaining space in the hard drives and how can I get it back the remaining space.

Can you tell me what partition format do you use for the hard drive.

I’m using the NTFS partition format and want to know that will windows 7 64 bit will get installed in to the laptop if there is possibility of the UEFI and using the acronis would take care of the partition. And also want to know that is it possible to install the UEFI as it is the firmware that comes with the motherboard.

As you want to know for the above mentioned thing than for this I would like tell you that if your motherboard supports the UEFU then do the following things.

o In the bios set up you will notice there is the tab from where you boot to the BIOS mode or the UEFI mode.
    o But as you are saying that you are trying with the DD 11 then for this UEFI does not support. As it only works with the GPT disks.