Thread: "Windows cannot find Launcher_main exe" error while opening Logitech C910 software in Windows 7

"Windows cannot find Launcher_main exe" error while opening Logitech C910 software in Windows 7

In my computer I am using Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 webcam and I have installed Logitech webcam software in my computer and after installing the Logitech webcam software in my computer when I tried to start the software from the desktop icon at that time it gives "Windows cannot find Launcher_main exe" error. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: "Windows cannot find Launcher_main exe" error while opening Logitech C910 software in Windows 7

The error message which you are facing is regarding the launch file of Logitech webcam software which you are trying to open and if after installing the file software if you have moved it to some other folder from main directory then that is the main reason why you are facing this problem. You should make sure that LWS installation directory is not moved any where.

Re: "Windows cannot find Launcher_main exe" error while opening Logitech C910 software in Windows 7

Yes I will also suggest you the same. If you don’t know installation directory of the Logitech webcam software then you have to first open my computer and ten you have to go to the C drive. After that you have to open program files. Now you have to open Logitech folder and after opening that you have to go to the LWS folder and then open the Webcam Software folder. In that folder you have to double click on the Launcher_Main.exe and then you have to check whether your problems get solved or not.

Sometimes antivirus also detect some exe files is malicious object and that is why I will suggest you to disable the antivirus and then check whether it makes any difference or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to first uninstall the Logitech webcam software from your computer and then you have to install Logitech webcam software again in your computer and after reinstalling the software you have to check whether same problem occurring or not.

I have opened the Logitech software folder in program file and then try to launch it but after that also I get the same problem. Now after that have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Logitech webcam software in my computer and after reinstalling the Logitech webcam software in my computer also I get same problem. Now please tell me about how to fix this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

You should first download the latest version of the Logitech webcam software from the internet and then you have to uninstall the Logitech webcam software from your computer which you have installed and after uninstalling that you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting that you have to install new version of the Logitech webcam software in your computer and after installing the new version you have to check whether you are facing same error or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the Logitech webcam software your problem will get solved and you will not get error.

If you want to download latest version of the Logitech webcam software then you have to visit the official site of the Logitech and then you have to select your webcam model from there and then you have to select download option and then download the Logitech webcam software and after that you have to install it and after installing that your problem will get solved.

I have first downloaded latest Logitech webcam software and after downloading the Logitech webcam software I have installed that in my computer and after installing that in my computer all the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.