Thread: How can I play a song in jet Audio player without popping up the player?

How can I play a song in jet Audio player without popping up the player?

I have only one player installed in my pc “jet audio” which I feel is the best one to play songs. But the problem is that I have a habit of play one song at a time so every time if any song ends I have to click on the other song to play it. When I double click on the song the player automatically pops up. That means if I double click on 10 songs the player will pop up 10 times which is quite disturbing. In order to avoid this interruption I need a solution. How can I make this player settle at one place?

Re: How can I play a song in jet Audio player without popping up the player?

Popping up of jet audio player while double clicking any song is one of its main function. You remove that property. It helps you by giving you the update about the currently selected song which I guess is the good property. But if you feel it disturbing then I am sorry you can’t do anything else. Or else you can do one thing; you will have to put a habit of playing the songs by creating a playlist this is the only way you can restrict the player to pop up. If not interested in doing so then no other option instead get disturbed.

Re: How can I play a song in jet Audio player without popping up the player?

Is jet audio the only player present in your pc? If not then why don’t you try out other players like I guess media player or VLC is one which does not have such functionality? It’s also the best one to play songs. Try it out.