Thread: WD Photos is not showing all the folders from my WD HD LIVE HUBTV set

WD Photos is not showing all the folders from my WD HD LIVE HUBTV set

I am using WD Photos application in my iPod touch and I facing problem with this application. Now when I connect the device with the WD HD LIVE HUBTV set at that time WD photos does not show all the folders. I have tried to solve this problem with the help of different solution but none of the solution helped me to solve this issue.

Re: WD Photos is not showing all the folders from my WD HD LIVE HUBTV set

I am aware of this problem. this problem occurs if you have not set the cache size properly. To solve this problem you need to change the cache size and after that your problem will get solved. you should first open the WD photos application in your iPod touch and then you have to go to the setting and then change the cache size and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

I was also facing the same problem and then my problem gets solved. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible. You can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the WD photos application in your device and then your problem might get solved.

Re: WD Photos is not showing all the folders from my WD HD LIVE HUBTV set

I have tried to solve this problem by changing the cache size but after changing the cache size also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have reinstalled the WD photos application in my iPod touch and afetr that my problem gets solved. Thank you for helping me.