Thread: My DIVX suddenly stopped working?

My DIVX suddenly stopped working?

Hey guys I have DivX plus Player Pro and I was watching a movie in it and it suddenly stopped working I am really frustrated with it? What’s should I do with this can anyone tell me, this really annoys me, I really don’t understand what is the problem with this divx can anyone suggest me with this what can I do to get my problem solved?

Re: My DIVX suddenly stopped working?

Hello dear I am very surprised with this I don’t understand what is the problem with your divx I have been working on my divx and this has been working nicely with my computer I haven’t found any problem I think you need to reinstall it and I am sure this would be helping you out, I think you have downloaded some wrong software with some problem in it regarding the Files it must be corrupted or so I think try downloading other software and then re install it it would help you for sure.

Hey lets try something which I think would help you out because I am not sure that this would be helping you or no but I think this should work ok so thi is like you have to go to DIVX icon which is the shortcut on the desktop and then simply do a right click on it and then select the properties and then select the comp ability tab and then check run in comp ability mode and select to the windows vista service pack2 even if it has been running on windows 7 and then check the Disable visual theme and then run the administrator good luck hope this make you move out of the problem.

I would share some experience about me so I actually tried to do a clean install by removing DivX through CCleaner. At first, DivX or even uninstall. Each time you press and then uninstall DivX, would do nothing. A few weeks later, I tried to uninstall it and it did. I reinstalled them, but still the same problem. I've been hitting the refresh button on the control panel DivX, hoping a new version, but so far no good. I even bought the license for audio enhancement, so I was really hoping that this problem does not persist check out if this resolves your problem.

Your problem can be solved by reinstalling the software or may be by downloading some other version that version may be not supported by your system and this would help you out I think for sure you need to try this out. This is not a big problem nor you are the first one to face this problem, this problem has been faced by lots of the other user and even been solved out so I think your problem would be solves with such basic steps try them out and I think you would be helped.

hey thank you guys i did as you all said i did restored my PC and then reinstalled the software with the setup from my friends who has been using this software from long time and with no complaints and now i too don't have any complains so i am happy to thanks to your suggestion which leaded me on right path and got me out of this problem.