Thread: Error code C101A9C4 generates in Zune software

Error code C101A9C4 generates in Zune software

I have purchased the HP laptop in the last year. I use the windows XP service pack 2 operating system in this laptop and this may be creates some issues. So, yesterday I try to upgrade the windows XP operating system and it done successfully. After that the previously installed Zune software cannot works and I generate the error code C101A9C4. I need help to remove this error from the Zune software. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Error code C101A9C4 generates in Zune software

Hey, I also faced the same kind of trouble at the time of accessing the Zune software. In that time I don’t know that what to do and what not necessary for the solving this type of error. Then I have read the manual of the Zune software. The manual of the Zune software will provide the trouble shooting information. This information will be helping us to solve the trouble which is occurred in the Zune software. So, you need to read the manual of the Zune software and avoid the error code C101A9C4.

Hey dude, you have not describe that how much time you use this Zune software. See, sometimes we don’t like to use the Zune software and we does not use the pass of this software. Then sometimes later we want to access the Zune software and this will not work and it generates the error such as Error code C101a9c4 in this software. In that case we need to login the Zune software onto this laptop where we previously logged in. If you do this then the trouble may be solved.

I think the trouble you have faced in the Zune software is occurred because you try to upgrade the windows XP operating system. if you have try to upgrade the windows XP in that case some virus which will be activates at the time of up gradation is to be infects the Zune software. If this happens in your laptop then you need to uninstall the Zune software and then reinstall the Zune software. This might be helping us to avid the error which is occurred in the Zune software.

Hey dude, you need to firstly scan the total hard disk of the laptop. There could be possible that the virus presents in the system and it infects the zune software. Then after finishing the scan operations you need to restore the setting of the zune software. See, the restore setting is the best option to solve the specific error of the software which is occurred due to the changes happened in the software. This restore setting might be helps you to solve the actual issues which is occurred in the laptop.

According to me this error generates in the Zune software for the two reasons. And the reason is to be the either the virus infects the Zune software or it may be the setting of the Zune software is to be change. If the virus infects the zune software then you need to scan the software. See, if you scan the complete laptop hard disk in that case there might be possible that the error occurred in the laptop is to be removed and the zune software works very well.