Thread: DVD Shrink and DVD decrypter 3.5.4 with windows 7

DVD Shrink and DVD decrypter 3.5.4 with windows 7

Hello guys I am using windows XP with my Intel core 2 duo. Today I bought Death Defying Acts and I try to open that with DVD shrink. I set to make image ISO and then I burn it with DVD decrypted. All extremely old free software utilize on the windows beta examination of the fresh operating system 7. And its burning very quickly. I try this and there are no errors and I got a perfect backup of it. For the tentative - and you know you would like to try it, I installed "7" on an older WD 40 gig hard drive and as soon as the Beta test expires I will immediately utilize that drive over again as a backup - plug the original XP Pro drives back in and refusal re-install. I fail to remember to point out I had Any DVD running - this is a 2007 movie so I outline I would require something to acquire past some copy protection.

Re: DVD Shrink and DVD decrypter 3.5.4 with windows 7

DVD shrinks workings on top of windows 7? I make use of it on XP it's an extremely good program however at the present have vista ultimate and it doesn't work on it unless they approach out in the company of a fresh version in the most recent year. There will be no latest edition of DVD Shrink, it is no longer updated. It accomplish, conversely, work on top of Windows Vista. So I am confused what means by this old free software. Please tell me what you are exactly wanted to say.

Hello I utilize the last version of DVD Shrink 3.2. That's why I said "All very old free software" Today I attempt the similar *.iso and another time on Windows 7 burned an additional disk among Image Burn. I might be wasting a hardly any blank media, but I wish for to observe what will and what will NOT performing. Appear at the SAW V thread - I had accomplishment with additional programs on the "windows 7" Operating system. I am not confident up till now what will happen through Ripit4me, FixVTS. I did acquire DVD Fab HD to split to the hard drive but had to consider what program to make use of to burn the movie. I suppose I burned the HD folder through CloneDVD2.

Hello guys I am having problem with this DVD shrink. I make an effort DVD shrink 32015 on my vista ultimate and it is not working. I try this again and again but still no success. Well I search out my keys and ISO's used for 32bit&64bit the simple thing discontinuing me from installing it is a program that works similar to Daemon tools or alcohol 120% to fine. If someone locate a program that perform what daemon tools performing and works on windows 7 then please share your knowledge with us. I am out of ideas now. Thank you.

Hello I hope this will help you. I am suing windows Vista Ultimate and I am running it on 3 pc one desktop and 2 laptops and DVD Shrink workings very well. If you are facing problem then go into properties and attempt setting to run it on XP service pack2 compatibility mode. If you are only using demon tools then you be able to mount an ISO. You can use virtual clone drive for this which is a free program and you will get it easily on internet. Try this one I hope this will help you.

Hello, I used Ripit4me and when that finished I obtain some screen that informing me failed to make out something with DVD decrypter 3.5.4. After that I click on ok and then it works fine into FixVTS. And suddenly it went to DVD shrink as I told in my previous post and on to DVD decrypter to build the image burn. And it works fine so I hope this helps. I never try Nero on windows 7 I am using Nero 8 with windows vista. So I don’t have any idea about windows 7.

Hello I hope this will help you. Click on start and then right click on computer and select properties and then from there go to advanced system settings and then select performance and click on settings and after this choose data execution prevention(DEP) and select turn on dep for all programs, Then click on add button and browse to the DVE shrink exe file. And in last step restart your system if it’s saying. I did all this settings and it work for me. I hope this will help you.