Thread: Formatting a single sector of pie in ppt slideshow

Formatting a single sector of pie in ppt slideshow

I am using a Microsoft PowerPoint through which I have created a several ppt slideshows. These slideshows contains some pies which makes it more easy to understand the percentage of a particular sector. I have created one pie on a page which is quite wrong and now I want to format a single sector of that pie. I don't have any idea that how can I make this working in the powerpoint slideshwo.

Re: Formatting a single sector of pie in ppt slideshow

In the previous section (Shattering the whole pie), you need to click once on the chart, then drag the mouse to explode the entire chart. To explode one area, you must click twice. (Please do not double-click on the area, in which case the dialog box serial data format or data point may open.) The first click selects the entire graph, the second place of the selection handles around the area where you clicked. Once the selected area, hold the mouse button down and drag the area outward. Graph limit lateral movement of the sector by moving along a vector from the center of the graph, which allows you to easily reposition the sector to its original location. Select and drag as many sectors as you wish. If necessary, move the label of an area by clicking outside the chart, then click the label you want to move. When a shaded border appears around the label and the cursor takes the form of a selection arrow, click again and drag the label to move it. To put the sector at the center of the chart, click on each sector and drag them one by one to the center.

Any presentation can be recorded into that model, its content and design while serving as a basis for creating a new presentation. Although it is possible to save your model in any folder, you will find it more convenient to store it in the Templates folder of PowerPoint. If you save your presentation templates in the folder name and your same models in the summary file Automatic summary Wizard, the file will appear as options when ordering you choose New menu file. Although course, it is possible modify existing models. For example, the model can be modified Resubmission so it opens always new presentations with the logo.

To modify an existing design template, follow these steps:

• On the File menu, choose Open.
    • In the File Type drop-down list, select Model conception.Si necessary, click the arrow in the Look In drop-down list and select the folder that contains the template to open.
    • Double-click the template to edit.
    • Make changes to the model.
    • On the File menu, choose Save As.
    • Click the arrow on the File Type drop-down list, select Design Template.
    • Click Save.