Thread: Deleting pictures from windows media player

Deleting pictures from windows media player

I was using Linux i.e. Ubuntu operating system on my desktop. Few weeks ago I have installed windows 7 operating system on another drive of my desktop. I have also installed windows media player 12 on my windows 7 platform. I want to manage my media player library thus I want to organize music files, video files, pictures etc. I want to know if I can delete pictures from my windows media player. If yes then I need the solution describing the steps to delete pictures from windows media player.

Re: Deleting pictures from windows media player

You can manage your windows media player library very easily. The steps to delete pictures from windows media player 12 are given below:
    1. You need to start the system and login into the system as administrator.
    2. After the system starts you need to launch the media player by going to the Start/All Programs and then select “Windows Media Player”.
    3. You need to select library tab from the Windows Media Player window. You need to click on pictures button from the drop down menu. In the pictures tab you need to select “All Pictures”.
    4. Now you will see all the pictures which you have uploaded in to windows media player library. Now you can select pictures and then right click and select delete to remove it.
    5. Now you need to specify whether you want to delete it from the windows media player or from the system. You can select multiple pictures by clicking on “ctrl” button as you click on each picture. After you press the ok button pictures will be deleted.

Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution it was possible for me to manage my media player library. Also it helped me to delete unwanted pictures from my library. Also I want to know if I can troubleshoot media player error. If yes then I need a solution describing the steps which will help me in troubleshooting any windows media player error easily.

Windows media player is the default player which we can use on windows platform. Windows media player support many different types of file formats such as MP3, MP4, and WMA etc. the steps to troubleshoot media player error are given below:
    • You can troubleshoot windows media player error by updating your media player. If you want to update your media player then you need to simply open the windows media player and media center will automatically check for the latest updates.
    • If you receive “file not found” error message then you need to check the file path. Make sure that the file is not deleted or moved. You can manually locate the file and the error will be resolved.
    • If you are getting critical error" or "lack of memory" error message then you should make sure that windows media player requires huge amount of resources and you should close all eth other programs. Closing other programs will resolve this error easily.