Thread: Establishing Outlook 2010 as the Default E-Mail Program

Establishing Outlook 2010 as the Default E-Mail Program

I have been trying to use the Outlook with the connectivity of it to the windows mobile device center. But recently had got a problem of it not recognizing the program of the Outlook 2010 with the E-mail, contacts and the calendar program. And after that it states me to go to the panel to set it as the default set-up. I had also tried out with the Windows Mail Live but in vain and it is still asking for the set-up as the default E-mail for the mail server that I have been using. But after clicking to yes to the same problem is being faced by me. Please tell me a solution for this and how can I set-up as the default E-mail program.

Re: Establishing Outlook 2010 as the Default E-Mail Program

If you are using the Outlook Express then in that you got to the Home & Business version and then click on to the run option in that. This is recognized by most of the ad-dins and the sync programs that are running in the computer and also the Express version is having the details of the files of the version that you are currently using. And also if you are using the pro version then you got to use the older version of the outlook for the use. And also you can use the outlook 2010 version with the synchronization instead of the older version.

Just give me the system requirement that you are using and also the details of the outlook that is being used by you. Also tell me the versions that of the Windows Mobile Device Center that you were using for the connection of the device with it and also the details of the set-up that has been made since now. Because the [perfect solution can be given if the requirement of the system can be known and also what has been previously installed in it.

I am having the Operating system of the Windows 7 which is being run on the 64 bit machine. And the Outlook version of the 2010 which is running in the 32-bit and also using the Processor of the ASUS core I3 and the and the laptop of the ASUS K52J. This is all I wanted to tell you and also I have tried out the various versions of the Outlook and have used the previous one for the mailing and the other default programs for which it can used.

Also try installing the pro version and then see that it will work in syn with the E-mail browser that I you are using. Try the setting with the hotmail and take it as the default data file. But I think it will surely fail because the WMDC wont work properly with it. And also you can try with the Click and then got to the Run that you are using of the Home & Business version of Office 2010.