Thread: How Do I Replace The Missing Dll Files?

How Do I Replace The Missing Dll Files?

I am using HP Pavilion Home Notebook PCs laptop in which vista was already installed. Actually I have deleted some dll files at the time of deleting some viruses from the system. After this I am getting an error message that some dll files are missing. I have all the SP updates and OEM DVD which is came with the laptop. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Re: How Do I Replace The Missing Dll Files?

I have researched to solve your problem as your problem is that you have deleted some dll files and it creating problem at the startup. you can sort out the problem by booting the system with the clean boot. This problem may be due to some of the startup application. You can resolve the problem by putting the system on the clean boot only, I think it may help you. If it help you than let me know.

I think those were not the dll files they might be the viruses which were removed by your anti virus. OR they may be the Trojans which are removed. There may be the registries present to start them. So you have to do that run regedit.exe in the search option and search the dll ant delete that entries. You can boot the system to startup.

You can register those files which you have deleted at the time of the virus deleting. But the condition is that you should know that which files you have deleted from the system you can re-register them on the system.This registration can be done by using the tool called regsvr32 tool to register the files. Try this will works.

As you have missed some dll files at the time of deleting the virus from your system. This is causing the problem in startups of the system. This can be sort out by reinstalling the application which is giving the report of the error. This process will replace any missing component. It will also put right any registry entries which are creating this error. So to come out from the problem re installation of the missing application is the best method I think.

You can sort out your problem by downloading the copy of the missing dll files from the internet.This problem may due to the uninstall of any application.If yes than reinstall that program again and see if the problem is still there. If the error is continued than use system restore and rollback the data before the problem is occurred. Try this . I think it will solve your problem.