Thread: Nero Vision has experienced serious problem and must close immediately

Nero Vision has experienced serious problem and must close immediately

I have recently bought the Nero Suite 10 before some days . I can't use the Nero Vision...I received the error message as "Nero Vision has experienced serious problem and must close immediately". I have tried to perform the uninstallation and also make the reinstallation of the same on so many occasions. I even don the reinstallation with my windows firewall and that is turned off. if somebosy have any type of suggestion regarding this so would you help me to solve this out ..

Re: Nero Vision has experienced serious problem and must close immediately

Have you received any solutions with your issues ? I am running with almost the similar issues . On my side, nero vision just got freezes when I try to associate some effects or text to a video which I will be modified in the timeline. I ma currently working with the windows 7 ultimate. I finished the installation of nero multimedia 10 without any errors message and all other times such as Media hub seems to be going fine. Do you have some idea ..Who can assist on this one?

I got that there are so many users are reporting the same issue, but it could not be reproduced on other side. You need to call the TechSupport and they will suggest you something about this . They will tell you exactly what to do. Did you all contact them already? Have you attached the required file to solve the issue ? In this specific situation, we ask for your cooperation and to interact with the TechSupport.

I recently heard from the technical support requiring me to send them a crashdump file that I will due when I get home from work. Will keep you posted and by the way ..yes, I did have my anti-virus on the first time and I have performed the downloading of Nero 10, but turned them off the second time and it still not going feasible in this case. I am going to follow TS suggestions and I think , I will get some effective things . Will keep you and everyone else posted on the outcome. Thank you very much for the responses!

After all, I got the reply from the Technical team and they are suggesting that I required to have more than 512Mb RAM and that my Graphics card not getting able to compatible with the Direct X.

I got that a bit strange provided that the system requirement is 512MB. I finished the upgradation to 2 Gb of RAM and figured out there is no changes at all. Also my graphics card is not compatible with the Direct X, I am working with the recently released version. All I need to do is to just modify some family videos. Does someone here have any idea about the software which may be capable to do this .

There is some information required from you to solve the problems, for analyzing the issue in this case, we will require you to generate a crash dump file and send the same to us. Attached to the E-mail that you will receive a document explaining the steps which you have to follow to generate this file.These are the little bit information that we need to consider on your problem and we will back after analyzing the issue..

Whenever, I launch the Nero vision I received the following - Nero Vision has experienced serious problem and must close immediately. This is going on whenever I work with different Nero products just as the Nero MediaHub also. Is it like getting complex in some kind of sharing mechanism ? Do you have any idea about this and got it previously as an issue for you ..Please share your thoughts with me...