Thread: Error while backing up Windows Vista

Error while backing up Windows Vista

Hello,
    I change the hard drive of my netbook and install over a full backup to another hard drive, but at startup I have a vista blue screen with the stop error 0000007B 0 * (0 * 80599BB0, 0 * 0000034 , a sequence of zero). Both drives work fine on another computer on which portable, netbook vista with the backup will not start, it works if I reinstall vista with the dvd, but this is not what I am expecting. If you have any solution for this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Error while backing up Windows 7

Personally for a clean installation I recommend the good old method, especially as the software will be reinstalled necessarily or it would have had to create a disk image that you've changed. Try using this method if you still have errors then post the error message you are getting.

Thank you for your reply, actually it seems logical, but is there any other solution to include the pilots? I want to avoid me made to reinstall all the software on the computer, or you think I should reinstall everything? Any more help on this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Windows Vista - This issue after changing drive not recognized by the motherboard or moving from Windows to another disk reinstall Windows. An explanation of a method of establishing the BIOS and hard disk drive a common identifier between the inseparable motherboard BIOS and the hard drive has a watermark located in both the BIOS and on the runway The beginning of the hard disk. I'm not sure that cloning the hard drive works on a computer.

Re: Error while backing up Windows Vista

Some installed Windows software that behave normally do not come with, I think a version of vista mad dog, we come to install on any computer, by my backup another computer, it does not work, I've realized there's history of pilots and peripheries but it titillating me not to be missed.