Thread: How can I get my printer to work using VMware Fusion

How can I get my printer to work using VMware Fusion

I have just bought the Macbook which i wanted get connectivity with the printer of mine. But while i was installing the printer it is showing that the printer is only supported by the Windows. So i have bought VMWare Fusion. But while installing the driver it is showing that no device is connected. I have cheked all the connection and it is fine but still showing the same error. Please help em with the same.

Re: How can I get my printer to work using VMware Fusion

To get this things working with the issue i will advise you to check out the USB ports. Just check out the bottom of the VMware Fusion and click on the same until you will not get the printer of yours with the help of the VMware. So try this out and see whether you are getting the connectivity with the same or not.

If possible then i will advise you to install the BootCamp. The BootCamp with the VMWare Fusion that will help you for same. So try to run with the same that will help you to run the printer that will help you with the same. I think that this will resolve the problem with the help of the BootCamp tools.

Learn how to easily print from a VMware Fusion virtual machine using three methods: directly connecting a USB printer to the virtual machine, connecting to a shared Mac printer using Bonjour, and connecting to a shared printer while in NAT networking mode. To know more about the same you can go through the link given below.
    VMWare.

If the issue is not yet resolved and you are still having the problem with the same then i will advise you to go through the help of the Apple which can help you with the proper replies that you are going through. So if you like then can go through the Apple Forum and get the solution of your problem. Also let us know about the solution which will work for you.