Thread: Flash CheckBox in Flex

Flash CheckBox in Flex

I am having an issue with which i need to work on it. I am working on the framework which is completely based on spirit in the Flex project. All i wanted to is to insert the checkbox inside the Spirit but when i am trying to import the fl.controls.Checkbox it is not not working with the same. Any one ever gone through this issue then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Flash CheckBox in Flex

All you want is to display the movie clip in the Flex for which you have link a movie clip to a class then just convert this clip into the Flex component which you can perform with the help of the Flash Component Kit for the Flash professional. so go through the same and work with the issue of yours.

As you have told me about the problem of yours then let me tell you that mx.controls.* is a package of the Flex framework and the fl.controls.* is a package for Flash Professional. So using both of them together is not having any sense. Also let me know why you need to run two checkbox class for instance.

As you have tole be that the fl.controls.* is a package for Flash Professional. So let me ask you that if the fl.classes is the part of the Flash professional and can be used in the Flex then why i can use the same in flex then why i am not having he access of the same in the flex. Help me with the same that i have asked about.

As per your question let me tell you that fl.* package is not having the compatible with the mx.* package and if you try to run the same with the help same then you can get the runtime error with the same. This is what i know about the same and hoping that this will help you with the problem of yours.

If you have gone through all the replies but still not getting anything working for your problem the i will advise you to contact the manufacturer of the Product. As in your case Adobe is the developer. So better to contact them on their Official forum and discuss the problem you are getting. I think you will get the proper solution regarding your Flash CheckBox in Flex problem.

I think i am having some trick that will work with the issue of yours which is regarding the Flash CheckBox in Flex. I will advise you to create a Movie Clip in Flash and the insert the Checkbox in Movie which you have created. After that export the movie in SWC. This will resolve your issue related to the problem you are going through.