Thread: Install Problems Photoshop cs5 Mac

Install Problems Photoshop cs5 Mac

Hello, yesterday I bought the latest Photoshop CS5 internet after trying the trial version of CS4, it worked fine until I uninstalled the CS4 was blocked because my 30 days testing was completed. Now when I want to reinstall it unbootable CS5 whatsoever with my activation code or test version. An alert informed me: "You can not open the Adobe CS5 because it can be damaged or incomplete". So I resolve the problem as quickly as possible because I need as soon as possible.

Re: Install Problems Photoshop cs5 Mac

The best possible solution here is to remove the similar adobe applications which are installed on you system first or applications earlier version because some of the applications are not compatible with the previous version try removing the application and all its associated components. then install the Photoshop CS5 on your system.

Yes I have everything properly uninstalled normally ... I'm on Mac and I do a System Restore like Windows but I can not find how to do it would be much simpler way in mac I feel like I have deleted something necessary for uninstalling CS4. Are there any uninstaller like the windows uninstaller utility available for mac also so that i can remove the application from the registry entry.

I saw this forum earlier, it might help me if I made a backup of my system just before, if I had known it's a big flaw for Mac not have a system restore as simple as on Windows. Anyway thank you for giving you bad for me I'll try to re-download the trial version of CS4 and CS5 of reinstalling it each turn, I hope it will work, otherwise I know what to do ... Restore my entire Mac, but I would love not to have to put everything above.

Hello, Since you have an official version of CS5, Try to contact Adobe Support get some help from them. It should certainly use the uninstaller that came with CS5 and run a facility. Unless seize your license make final operational demo version previously downloaded. Try the revo uninstaller and if nothing works then reinstall the Operating system .