Thread: [MAC: InDesign CS4] Export to Dreamweaver bug

[MAC: InDesign CS4] Export to Dreamweaver bug

I have comprised to InDesign files by means of graphics (.eps, tif, ai, psd) linking additional than the original graphics are missing. I encompass to do xhtml conversion without graphics and to maintain the original graphic file name linking in the xhtml. Previous when I export the CS3 file to xhtml via "Export to Dreamweaver" and create certain the alternative "Copy Images" as "Original". InDesign stored the entire the file names in the xhtml file whether it is missing or not the tribulations is nowadays we are getting InDesign CS4 files most of them have upgraded the software to InDesign CS4, by means of most recent path 6.0.5, additional than when generating the xhtml via "Export to Dreamweaver" it does not give the graphic name.

Re: [MAC: InDesign CS4] Export to Dreamweaver bug

The weird and wonderful thing is, I presently come to be familiar with, and it is running well on InDesign-PC. This is actually weird and wonderful that something is fixed on system plate form additional than not on MAC. Anyway I encompass to log the tribulations at bug report from exporting it to a pdf and then the entire in excess of again to HTML runs okay so long as the text is not in columns. Acrobat does not position the text in the right order which is a pain. Here is a breakdown of what I am doing and what’s occurrence.

If you go in to the indd export folder you are able to observe that I have managed to export regarding half the files, the rest the entire have the similar error communication and I encompass no idea why. I have tried the following: You have to substituting the entire fonts it might not locate on my system for the defaulting fonts. Taking out the entire the images (we do not necessitate them, presently the text). Closing the whole thing down and rebooting CS3. Subsequent to that closing the whole thing down and rebooting the Mac. After that you have to save the file on to the local apparatus and trying the entire in excess of again.

The error communication "undefined is not an object" is a characteristic javascript error. In view of the fact that the Export to Dreamweaver functionality is implemented in javascript, it comes into view that you comprise tickled a bug in the javascript code. I have encompass "tickled" this bug for in excess of a million times. It more often than not is able to be bypassed by exporting the document to .inx File->Export and choose InDesign Interchange. And I say more often than not for the reason that today it immediately hit in an inx file. Additional than for you, I have exported in excess of 30000 files and almost half of them had those identical tribulations.

I tried in numerous ways to define the TOC styles additional than I am always getting the similar error InDesign CS4 does not be familiar with the nested paragraph styles in your document. So if you try to recognize a TOC you have to shift the styles involved from the nested level to the first one. You determine to locate no tribulations to export in Digital Editions in this method. That’s the similar "undefined is not an object" exporting from IDCS4 to digital editions by means of suggestion to TOCs. If you create certain the TOC exporting you get this error. If you do not make sure the TOC there's no tribulations.

What occurs if you export a page at a time. Stands to explanation that every ID page determine to be one page of html. Observe what occurs at present. Might be the export is trying to turn your multipage ID doc into a solitary html page. Immediately tried to export a solitary page InDesign document, regrettably by means of the similar results. A friend reports that it runs by means of his cs3, so I be able to merely assume it is a cs4 or installation.