Thread: Issue with After Effects 7.0 application

Issue with After Effects 7.0 application

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that the application that is After Effects 7.0 is not able to work or function. As I had to reinstall an application Production Studio Premium CS2. As I have done this the application is not able to work and then check for the same. This will surely let you to get the thing and function as needed. It will be helpful.

Re: Issue with After Effects 7.0 application

I would suggest you to get the issue sorted well by making the aspects to be worked and processed well as required. It will be helpful and you can thus make the changes that is required. All you need to do is to uninstall the pack and then make the installation of the application again. I hope this will lead to a better conclusion and you can then make the required changes that is necessary. Get the result as needed.

Basically I too had the same problem and then I got to the conclusion that the serial key is not been accepted. This was the reason that I was not able to make the aspects to be performed and function as needed. So do check and get the required change that is needed. It will be helpful for you and you can thus make the difference that needs to be performed. Do check out by clicking on the link.

Possibility seems to be with the application. There could be some bug that is been associated with the application and hence you are not able to get to a particular solution with the same. So in order to get sort or work as needed. It is essential that you perform for the task by sorting the issue that is by making installation of fresh installer. It will then let you to a better conclusion.

Install the application under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then make it function as needed. You need to look in the properties option and then make it install under compatible mode for Windows Xp. This will surely let you to get to a proper solution and work as needed. So check for the change and work as required. It is needed.