Thread: Classify songs on Sansa

Classify songs on Sansa

Hello,
    I want to know two things regarding sansa

1 - how to classify this song as its own name like: artistname, Classical, Christmas

2 - why I can not put a rechargeable battery in my mp3!?

These are the tow qeustion that are bothering me a lot which using the portable media player. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Classify songs on Sansa

Hello
    Rechargable batteries, I think it's just a sign of your battery, because I have the same mp3 as you walk and rechargable batteries. For the song name, branch and go into your MP3 station. Click on the icon and go into your MP3 music, the four you change the name of the song file with a file inside or credited to fix all the songs inside. If you need to edit or crate a playlist in sansa you can see here.

I have a problem with my sansa view 8gb video mp3. When I connect a computer to recharge the battery, it is written connected, but the problem is when I unplug the mp3, sometimes it does not turn properly and remain "connected" even I already disconnected it. Sometimes when I listen to music the screen is a odd color as if it is a "bug", the options no longer appear. I have also done a virus scan, but no use I still can not play the file. Any more help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

I have the same problem with my sansa view 8gb, remain connected while sometimes. How can I get this back to work and when I connect to my computer it is not recognized while walking in the music playlist. Do you have any idea regarding this topic. while searching I came to a thread while might solve your battery problem. Check this
    Sansa Fuze battery issue