Thread: AMD Overdrive - computer crash

AMD Overdrive - computer crash

Hello,
    I use AMD overdrive to overclock my cpu and my port PCI Express, the temperatures have hardly shake with and without, I passed the test but I do have a small question in case it crashes. I put "apply my last setting When system boots" in order not to have to restart it manually each time, but is it safe? Also, i have experienced some computer crashes after installing overdrive. Any more info can help me.

Re: AMD Overdrive - computer crash

You can restore the original setting through the bios (something I do just now, I made a testicle and even how to start windows ). I realize that if it applies to you whenever the change, if I were you, I look at what you've modified and applied these changes in the bios, which you can restore the original settings. This is the only option I can recommend you.

I would like to overclock my CPU, but retaining the original cooler. So I downloaded AMD Overdrive but being a beginner in the field of overclocking, I'm afraid to go there too and the Beginner AMD Overdrive does not offer interesting opportunities (up from 3.2GHz to 3.4 ghz maximum). So I want to make adjustments myself in expert mode. I want to know two things: The original cooler it allows overclocking interesting (to the 3.6 ghz at least) without my crame my CPU? and If this is the case: what settings should I change? Thank you.

If you have problems with OverDrive then you can download some software like CPU-Z, Everest and OCCT. The last two, you can know the temperatures of your cores to rest and support. Rather turn programs cited above, it is much safer, your processor is a solicitor practicing in 100% during a specified time. You can choice any one of the above solutions.

I've watched a few tutorials and I just understood the operation of the multiplier, the CPU core frequency and voltage (in fact I think it must be very careful with it because you can easily grill processor). But the tutorials are rarely with AMD Overdrive but this software can do everything normally, the temperature and cores etc., everything is there. I already mounted the multiplier to x18 instead of x16 and the processor is mounted to 3.6GHz.