Thread: Logic Platinum 5.5 crashes on startup in Vista

Logic Platinum 5.5 crashes on startup in Vista

Hi, I have just upgraded to the Windows Vista and having issue with it. As i was using he Logic Platinum 5.5 in the Windows XP and it runs all fie. But when i have installed the same in Windows Vista it installed properly but Logic Platinum 5.5 crashes on startup in Vista i wanted to stick to it. So help me please with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Logic Platinum 5.5 crashes on startup in Vista

First thing you have to do is to is uninstall the complete program and then insert CD having the Logic Platinum 5 set up and change it to the compatible mode. To make it compatible run with windows vista just right click on it and then select the Windows XP compatible mode to install it using the compatible mode. This will work for installing the same.

I think that some of the file of the Logic Platinum must got corrupted that is why it crashes during the start up of the Windows Vista and same is unable to load. So it is better to reinstall the same and try to run it once again. But before installing the logic make sure that you have uninstall the same. Then only follow the installation. Hope this will work.

I think some of the file of the Windows Vista got corrupted that is why Windows is unable to load the Logic so it is better to run the System File Checker for the checking the error in the Windows system. To run the System File Checker go to the Ru box and type cmd and it will open the command console in which you have to type sfc/scannow and press enter key. This will check the file and correct the problem related to the same.

I think that some of the file of the Logic Platinum must got corrupted that is why it crashes during the start up of the Windows Vista and same is unable to load. So it is better to reinstall the same and try to run it once again. But before installing the logic make sure that you have uninstall the same. Then only follow the installation. Hope this will work.
    I have tried the same that you have tole me to do. I have uninstall the same and when i am trying to install the same it wont install and gives the error. So suggest me something to work.

It seems that there might be the Registry issue. It is possible that the Registry might be got corrupted which is stopping the software to reinstall in the same. So if possible then run the Registry Cleaner to clean the Registry from the bad entries. Or you can use the Your Uninstaller to remove the program completely from the system and then install the Logic Platinum.