Thread: Want best screencapping software

Want best screencapping software

I want some suggestion for the screencapping software which can help me in capturing the screen. The software can help me to capture the screen easily and with simple functions. I don't want to have to sit through lengthy movies and then continue to push the screen capture button, and also if the software will have the functions of automatic screen captures. Please help me to find a good software for my computer which runs on windows XP.

Re: Want best screencapping software

You can use this method in your Windows Media Player by which you can take screen shots, usually you can use Print Screen button, but to do this you need to change some settings, to do that you need to follow the steps:
    1. You need to open Windows Media Player.
    2. Then click on the Tools menu
    3. After that click on the Options
    4. Then click the Performance tab and then slide the video acceleration to none.
    5. Finally click OK
    6. Then you can start your video and try to take a screenshot with the help of Print Screen button.

You can use "CamStudio" which a great software and is able to record all screens and audio activity on your computer and it can create them in a industry standard of AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer that can turn those AVIs into lean, mean and bandwidth friendly Streaming Flash videos which is swf files. And also it is available free from the official website of it and from there you can have all the information and about it.

You can use this software "Snagit 9.1.3.19" which is a great software and it makes screen shots as glamorous as you can make them, with this software you can capture any of the part of your screen then from a partial image to the entire contents of a scrolling window. You can also grab images of websites and other software applications or pictures by the scanners and digital cameras. You can also capture video and record screen actions with this software in AVI format.

Check it out "Fraps 3.1.2", it is a generic tool for the DirectX and OpenGL games and also it can be used for the computer applicaitons. This software can perform many tasks which includes benchmarking, screen capturing ( which is used to take a screenshot with the press of one key, it doesn't require to paste into a paint program every time you want to capture, the screen captures are automatically named and time-stamped). So in order to have this software you can find it on the internet.