Thread: fax and scan driver missing

fax and scan driver missing

I bought a new laptop of Toshiba with an upgrade windows vista home premium but the extra components of the system like fax and scan from my computer is not working and says that it does not included the drivers.I have up grade to Window Vista Business or Ultimate. How can I get this driver or upgrade with out having to purchase another Microsoft window Vista?

Thanks.

Fax and scan driver missing

If you got the problem regrading the scanner and fax driver,you need to check your hardware faults.

There may be some problem with your hardware utilities,the driver also causes the problem.If you have upgraded from different versions the disk provided to you according to the hardware version.You have to install it again in your computer system and can detect everything easily.

Finally,you need to access the drivers which is provided with the machine.

You are need to format the driver which is installed in your system.They are just occurring the problems.

The provided disk of the hardware(fax and scanner) manufacture,need an installation again after formatting the existing installed driver.

I don't think the issue can be arises from the operating system upgrades or changing the environment.In case,if you need some guidance about the printer and fax machines problem then you can use the guidance related documents from the documentation of the windows vista help.

There are some system related settings may be missing from you.The internal settings which are disabled by default and the driver installation makes it enable during the installation .

Your driver has been corrupted and it is not capable to change those settings so you can enable it manually from the settings section of your windows vista operating system.

To need to investigate about the settings for hardware resides in the control panel of the computer system.Just look over there and configure the changes.

Enable settings of fax and scan

Your all changes are made enable and disable by settings of different windows components from control panel section of the computer system.

The scan and fax settings are configured from the program section.you need to
    some guidance,how to configure the setting of scan and fax -

Open 'Programs & Features' and from left hand column,click on the 'Turn Windows Features On/Off'.A list would be populated and you have to choose Windows Fax & Scan from the list and tick them setting. Now click OK to save the changes.