Thread: Aero snap and windows 7 background

Aero snap and windows 7 background

Hi,
    Does windows 7 has a option of wallpaper changer. I had downloaded a program but that makes a system slow. So I removed it. I have a Windows 7 computer. I believe that there might be some application regarding to this. Also how to manage the display on two screens in Windows 7. I had added a projector to the computer. What all options are available to manage dual screes. Does Aero cause issues in this. I am also trying to create a recovery disk in case of any major downfall.

Re: Aero snap and windows 7 background

Unlike its predecessors, which required a third-party program for the automatic change of wallpaper, the operating system Windows 7 features directly this function. Here's how to use it. Make first right click on desktop and go all the way down menu that appears select Customize. In the window that opens, then click on the Background it will show a image directory. Check the images one by one or select them all through button provided, choose the image placement, indicate the time interval between each change and choose the type of display in a row (do nothing) or randomly (checkbox). Save changes and apply.

The operating system Windows 7 features a handy tool to create a disc repair system. With this CD / DVD to help out in case of malfunction due to a crash, the user has a tool kit to repair the system or recover important data if a complete re-installation of the computer is necessary. To use it, it's very simple. Open the Start menu using the Windows key, type the word Create in the field of real-time search results and select the "Create a system restore disk.

When you are going to create a recovery disc in Window 7 then it is necessary that you should burn the same on a disc creation. With the dual-screen management greatly simplified in Windows 7, need indeed to navigate the display settings. It suffices now to use the key combination [Windows + P] to access a small menu. This menu offers some simple button terms to manage the dual screen.

You can see multiple options in the dual screen. In Ctrl + p you will see display on the main screen only, an identical display on both screens, an extensive display on both screens. In this you can customize the outlook of an screen display and thus manage multiple monitors on it. You can also configure the settings by right clicking on the desktop and then checking the screen display.

And to switch the active window from one screen to another, it can then use the key combination [Windows + left arrow] or [Windows + arrow right], the first showing the active window on the main screen and the second the active window on the secondary display. Among the new features introduced by the operating system Windows 7 Aero Snap, which greatly improves the management window.