Thread: How to use AVS Video ReMaker to create DVD menu

How to use AVS Video ReMaker to create DVD menu

Hi, i have a very short query. While searching for an application that create DVD menus for my DVDs, i found a great one that is AVS Video ReMaker . I read the description and found it really effective. But to do the job perfectly and without mistakes, i need help from you guys. Could you please make me know how to use AVS Video ReMaker ? FYI, i am using Windows XP.

Re: How to use AVS Video ReMaker to create DVD menu

AVS Video ReMaker program is an easy and quick way to cut the unwanted scenes out of your movie without the need to re-encode the file. And the best part of it is that it has the ability to browse the contents of the DVD and find the point at which you want to watch the video without losing time. Currently this option is available for personal DVDs. This application has a user friendly and intuitive interface which enables to edit your video files without any difficulties.

When you import the video, it is automatically divided into chapters by preserving the structure of the original menu. Each mark on the timeline at the start of the new chapter. To go to the Create menu, click the appropriate button located on the left side of the main window. All chapters are presented in Chapters DVD field. If you want you can manage the list of chapters as follows:

• If you delete some sections of the list, you can restore it by simply clicking on Add>> Add Chapters of the source.
    • Removing Chapters List First find the chapter you do not need it, click it and press the Delete button.
    • Create your own menu First you must delete all sections by clicking on Remove, Second create your own chapter: click left mouse on the timeline where you want the chapter begins, then press the Add button. Each new chapter will appear in the field Chapters DVD. Do the same way to create additional chapters.
    • Add chapters automatically switch to the method Detect Scenes, and click Add>> Add Chapters of the scene list. If you choose this option, the number of chapters will match the number of detected scenes. You can also create chapters at the specified interval (1,2,5,10,15,20 minutes) following Add>> Add Chapters to the interval.

This application also allows you to go with predefined templates list style DVD menu. Click on the arrow next to the field style DVD Menu to see the whole list of predefined templates and choose one that suits you. The menu will be displayed in the window of the DVD menu. All chapters are organized into groups of 6, each group is presented in a separate window. Go to Main Menu Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 for the complete list of chapters.

If you want to create your menu, press the Customize button to launch the application included in the installation AVS DVD Menu Editor. This application will allow you to do the following:
    1. Change the background by adding an image. To do so click on the icon in the field Image0 layers, press the Load Image button and find the necessary image. You can do the same thing by clicking on the Change screen interface AVS Video ReMaker
    2. Add additional images at the bottom. Click the Tools panel image to the left and find the necessary image. The image will be in the field as diapers Image1 default. The right-click and select Rename from the menu if you want to rename.

You can also adjust the edges of the imported image. To do so click the image in the Layers, check the Selection Tool is enabled on the Tools panel (click it) and move the edges (by clicking on the black rectangles) to change the size of image. Change the text of the Play buttons Chapters. To do so, click on the appropriate item in the field buttons, make sure the Text option is selected in the field of content type, then right-click the Window menu, choose Edit Text and type the text.

The set menu, click Exit to close AVS DVD Menu Editor. The program will Domander if you want to save changes. Choose Save as to save created menu as the blueprint that you will use it next time without recreating.