Thread: What is AthTek Code to FlowChart 1.0

What is AthTek Code to FlowChart 1.0

Hi everybody, I am an Bsc IT student and I want to make a project. For project I have have to develop a flow chart and it is very difficult to create a flow. I want software which convert my source code into flow chart. And it also helps me to understand a complex visual chart. I know this type of software that is AthTek Code to Flow Chart 1.0 but I want to know more about this application. Can any one help me please

Re: What is AthTek Code to FlowChart 1.0

From Code to make FlowChart is developed to convert a source code to flowchart. It helps the users to make you understood difficult application structure by visual diagrams. Source Code to FlowChart is generated of two parts, Code Editor and FlowChart window. The FlowChart window containing a synchronal with the Code Editor. You can click any logical box on the flowchart, by which corresponding source code will going to be highlight.

From source code to the FlowChart which analyzes statements of the programming language, loops, to generate a up flowchart from the source code. Flowchart is based on the imported programming project files. Do the double click on the logical boxes, the flowchart will going to become a minimize or expanded as per your requirements. Especially, Code to FlowChart provide develop a flowchart from source code segment.

AthTek Code to FlowChart 1.0 is very helpful for searching a logical errors or extra code at the time user are checking a huge amount of source code. Code to FlowChart also support to exporting flowchart for Visio, MS Word, MS PPT (PowerPoint), and BMP (Bitmap) files. And the file which are exported that can be edited as user's requirements. This is very useful for document writers. with the help of Code to FlowChart, programmers are free to get project overview, browsing and navigation.

AthTek Code to FlowChart 1.0 is a wonderful assistant for both the senior and the junior programmer. AthTek Code to FlowChart are supports C, C++, VC++ and Pascal/Delphi programming languages. There are many of the programming language will be supported in the next version. It is not a free code to flowchart application, and please do not use the visual code to flowchart crack on it. Code to Flowchart Development Team will keep on developing on it to offer better services.