Thread: Need a Web cam and Keylogger software

Need a Web cam and Keylogger software

Hi,
    I need a nice web surveillance software that can help me to record video from a remote location. I does not need a web cam software but a video tool that can help to view my web cam anywhere from remote location. What are the best recommendation for this. And for a other thing I want a keylogger tool. This is because I want to monitor the activities on my computer. And recommend me only those which can by pass basic securities.

Re: Need a Web cam and Keylogger software

Video surveillance PRO remotely detects in real time any sign of threat by recording audio and image from your webcam. This application alerts you in an emergency e-mail, phone or beep on your PC. In addition, you can use this software to make professional video conferences or simply to chat with your contacts remotely using your browser. This is best suitable while accessing the application remotely.

3GVisio allows you to monitor your home or office remotely from your 3G phone. With a webcam connected to your PC, this application detects any movement and alert you if necessary, by e-mail or SMS. You can configure the program to automate the launching of protection, as well as recording videos. The software is free but you must pay the price to visio communication when you view your camera phone.

SplitCam is a small application that can send video from your webcam, or your camera, several software simultaneously. So if you use multiple chat programs that accept video, you can have video conversations all at the same time. In fact you can connect up to 64 clients to your video source. But this is not all Splitcam is not just broadcast your webcam, it can also stream any video source to your computer (eg a movie). You can watch a video and send it along via the channels of video conference (MSN, Yahoo, etc..) To your contacts so they look the same time as you!

For the keylogger you can use a free edition of Revealer Keylogger. The software is capable of recording all new keystrokes and give out proper information on the same. You can also password protect this application so that the result can be visible to you only. The software save all keystrokes, including the capture passwords and IM conversations.

BlazingTools Perfect Keylogger Lite saves in a protected file everything the user has typed on the keyboard (including passwords and other hidden texts), remember what was written in advance and makes screenshots. It monitors the activity of children, control which programs were opened and when. It also records the clipboard and is responsible to send reports of activities by e-mail or FTP in hidden mode.

Dylan18 Guest

You can use ProteMac KeyBag ,it' s key logger as well.I use it.It's programm recorder all what happens on computer.