Thread: How to make computer safe from the children use?

How to make computer safe from the children use?

Hey, I have some serious issue that i need to solve the with the help of you people so that that i will start working on the PC of mine. I have some important data on the Computer that i have kept in the drives of the same but i don't want any one to access the same. My child always plays the game on it so i am worried during the office hour if he delete the same the i have no back of it. So help me with the tool that will solve this i.e. How to make computer safe from the children use?. Thank you

Re: How to make computer safe from the children use?

Yes there is an application that perform perfectly and suited to the problem that you are facing. This i known as the "KidSafe" that is mainly developed the criteria of keeping the computer safe from the reach of the Child. It is developed by the portableapp.com. This application will ask you for the setting of the and then you can create the password for the certain application that you want to keep on the safe place so if any on want to use the same then they have to use the password for the same. SO install it and use it

Hey thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the same and also let me know where can i get this and download the same on the system to run this application that we are discussing about. Also let me know that it this application are providing the security internet use for the children as my child also surf on the Internet. A help may be appreciated.

As you have asked about the internet for the children use then i will suggest you to use the other tools that are helpful for the same that you are looking for so go with the "Use MyKidsBrowser". This tool gives the complete security for the internet. With this you can allow your children to use the internet and surf on that without having the worry of opening the inappropriate site accidentally. For more go to the link given below.
    Make kids safe when they surf the Internet

The latest release have fixed the problem of the KidSafe that are faced in the older version. The older one have the problem of unlocking shortcut. Also having the error in the code. Preferences dialog now shows correct unlock shortcut,as it is showing in the KidSafe main window. This is great tool to download the same visit the kidsafe.codeplex.com. I hope that you will like the same so go with it and enjoy. Say thanks if you like the same. Thanks