Thread: How to customize MAC OS X

How to customize MAC OS X

I want to customize my MAC computer as the way I want it. I need some instructions on this. First how to customize the system with a screen save. They how change the desktop settings. What I have to do to make some application launch at start up. I have a translator tool. I need dictionary support for that. And like Alt+Tab in windows how can I switch between applications.

Re: How to customize Mac with a screen saver

To customize your Mac with a screen saver it has now offer a various type of screen savers. From the Apple menu you have to select the system menu. After going to the screen saver from the desktop select the screen saver tab. you can also generate the screen saver from the album art of the iTunes library or from the photos of your iPhoto and from Aperture photo libraries. After clicking on it select the screen saver.

Re: How to customize MAC OS X

In the Mac OS X it has offered a easy way to view to your desktop if you have open a lot of window. It also can expose it. First you have to press the F9 key, then you create the thumbnails in your open window and expose it by displaying it neatly on your screen. For the current application to see you have to press F10 key and create thumbnails.

You have a open applications automatically on the start up. If you are the person frequently listen to the music and you may get the email, you may surf to the web etc. For this you have to do this on the computer every time. But In Mac it is now very simple. Go to the Apple menu, select the account, then select the login items tab, click the + button, come down by scroll and click the applications, go to the iTunes and select the add button. In this way you can have the open documents.

You can also have the quickly switch between application in your Mac OS X. It has made easy to use multiple applications and it can open it on the same time. To quickly switch from your mail. From the command key hold and press the tab key, you can see the mini dock with the icons which will have the current applications. From that you can see the last one and you can start the work from that open applications.

Now you can also get the dictionary definitions in just one click. By this step you can get fast the definition of the word which you do not no. Go to the word and select the right click on it. In the menu you can see the dictionary. In the Mac OS X you can find it immediately. You can store this in the application folder and this dictionary in the all application of the Mac.