Thread: Avedesk for Windows xp

Avedesk for Windows xp

I have installed windows xp on my machine and i am looking for tools or application which gives the full access over desktop, means if user change icons on desktop and it should automatically update them themselves. It should give various property and attribute to change the icon.

Re: Avedesk for Windows xp

AveDesk is a program that will give you the possibility to have icons on your desktop which could update themselves. Also, the user can set a large amount of properties for each desklet: alpha level, drop shadow, grayscaling, label style, etc. Currently, AveDesk is totally compatible with Object Dock dockets. This means that you can use docklets that were made for Object Dock as your icons.

Icon Changer is a software application that makes changing icons on the desktop fun and easy. you can use IconChanger to change personal file icons. You can now assign an icon of your choice to each and every file on your computer but AveDesk can set a large amount of properties for each desklet: alpha level, drop shadow, grayscaling, label style, etc.

Advanced Icon Changer, it is the advanced desktop icon change and clean tool. Advanced Icon Changer Arrange desktop icons with icon mode, small icon, report view, list view and title view. Better support for mini-applications / widgets / desklet, - Unique library of skinned, alpha-blended controls, are the features of the MultiMonitor Support avedesk software.