Thread: No satisfaction with Nero 9

No satisfaction with Nero 9

Hi. Well I am using Nero 9 software from quite a few days. I downloaded it as it is new and thought that it would have more enhanced features. But I am not satisfied with the software at all. It takes a lot of time to start also it hangs or freezes while writing a disc. I have no idea what the problem might be. Please give me a solution for this. Thank you

Re: No satisfaction with Nero 9

The problem is general. You have downloaded a heavy and bulk software. Your system may not be compatible with the software. Also Nero 9 has many features enabled so it requires a good configured system. If your system is not highly configured then this problem is general. Uninstall the program and install the older version.

The other reason may be virus. As your system might be affected by a virus due to which it is not able to access at a faster rate. Scan your system completely first. You might get to the conclusion then that the virus might have been a problem behind it. Also just try to look out the compatibility of your system. It should not be a problem.

There is a reason for this. As Nero 9 is not well. It has lot of problems associated with it. It would be advisable that you uninstall the program and try to install an older version. This might work for you. Try and check if the older version works for you. If it does there is problem with the software. If you still want yo use Nero 9 try downloading new software from other source.