Thread: Copy mkv to dvd

Copy mkv to dvd

hi
    i have files with .mkv format that i want to burn in dvd but i am not able to do that i tried with nero but not possible so please can any one tell me software to convert mkv to dvd ? please reply
    thank you

Re: Copy mkv to dvd

dvdSanta is an easy to use software for creating DVD Video discs It can copy 9GB double layer DVD movies into a 4.7GB DVD-R disc, can turn your photos into DVD movies with Hollywood style motion effects, can convert other video formats(avi,wmv,vob,asf...) into DVD video

There is various of software present i am using Eztoo DVD To MKV Converter is powerful and easy-to-use DVD to MKV(Matroska Video) ripping software which helps you Convert Video from DVD to MKV(Matroska Video) with amazing fast and quality.With Eztoo DVD to MKV Converter you can cut any segment of the DVD into MKV video clips by specifying the beginning and end time of the conversion . mostly all DVD To MKV converter convert reverse mkv to dvd so check here DvD to Mkv?

Try MKV Converter that is MovKit Batch Video Converter , it is a considerably powerful video converter which could easily convert AVI, MPG, XVID, H264, MOV, QT, WMV, ASF, FLV, DAT, VOB, RMVB, RM, MP4, MKV, OGM and other popular video formats to the goal files such as AVI, MPG (VCD, DVD, SVCD), WMV, RealVideo, etc. with high speed. Another option can be with Nero vision you can convert .go to Make Movie > Open video file > press Export/ Export video for file > Select the format you looking to