Thread: How to print reverse image in word

How to print reverse image in word

Hi friends,

I have created some content in Word which has to be printed in reverse image because that would look much good as compared to only one. I have try to find a lot about it and ask my friends too but they also don't have any ideas how to do it. Can anyone provide me any suggestions about how to print reverse image in Word 2007.

Print reverse image in Office 2007

As per my knowledge office 2007 doesn't have such kind of features. IT might happen that your printer software would be having such functions where you can go into printer properties and and look for mirror image or flip horizontal and then give print command and you will get the document in reverse order, but this things total vary from different manufacturers some have it and some don't have this features.

How do I print a reverse image on a transparency

I am also facing such kind of issue i am having a image which i need to print it on a T-shirt but when i am trying to get the print out of the same the ink gets smudges and erase on the transparency without the smudging. Is there any other alternative way where i can have transparency without any inks gets smudged.

Print reverse image on a transparency

If you wan to have reverse image on a transparency then i would suggest you to take the printout of the image on regular papers and then use a photocopier to make transparencies from there. Now heat the copier's drum fuses the toner to the transparency plastic. Some copiers even have a "flip horizontal" option so you can print on the back of the sheet.