Thread: Points to Conside while Making Web Designing

Points to Conside while Making Web Designing

Hello Friends,

I have aware about some Programming languages and had some handsome experience in it, but now I have decided to do some Web Designing on my own and I wanted to have your guidance.

1. The very First thing I wanted to know is that What all points I have to take into consideration while making Web designing.
    2. Which language would be more comfortable to go with Web Designing.

Thanks in Advance

Re: Points to Conside while Making Web Designing

The main stages in the creation of the user interface are explained in below mentioned lines:

1. Note down all the aspects of your web site,
    2. Try to list items as per their priority on the web page as well as consider their categorization.
    3. From this list highlight points that are required to be catchy (e.g. in most of the general web site the Chat / Mail / News are considered to be the most catchy points whereas on the online shopping site the special offers and hot selling items may be the most catchy points).
    4. Then decide the color combination of your interface (As per my point of view this is the most crucial part which many of them out there do not take into consideration which results in to a web site which is nothing but a site full of color in fact site looking like a circus! (You can understand what I want to say). So if you are rally very careful about the richness of the user interface then you should not fail to consider this point.
    5. Once you have decided the color combination you have already won half the battle. Now you have to draw a picture of how your web page will look like finally, where on the web page I will place the catchy points I have listed previously, what will be common between the web pages (A date and time may be there from home page to the last page of your web site).
    6. Finalize placing of all the remaining points in the list prepared by you.
    7. If required repeat the steps for all the succeeding pages in your web site.
    8. Then and only then go for designing of the web pages using various tools.

Re: Points to Conside while Making Web Designing

Indeed, website design can have a major impact on a site’s ability to deliver on business objectives. You need to make sure you understand the three most crucial factors:

1. You build websites to reflect the wants, needs and behaviors of your audience.
    2. You have to stand out in a sea of other campaigns, media and information - it will make your work different!
    3. You have to consider factors like age profile, geography and wealth of your audience while designing a website.