Thread: USB charging current is not sufficient error on Vista while connecting Blackberry phone

USB charging current is not sufficient error on Vista while connecting Blackberry phone

Whenever I connect my Blackberry phone to the PC I am getting bit annoying message on my screen. I am using the official Blackberry cable for that. The error is - USB charging current is not sufficient. Verify that your handheld is connected to a powered USB charging source and that the proper USB driver is installed.I have a Vista laptop. This is a completely new problem to me. I have a Nokia phone also. That does not give any error related to usb connection. I hope this is not some kind of serious hardware bug in my system.

It because of limitation of usb power. You will not get this error if your laptop is connected to a power outlet. The usb has limitation of providing power to other devices and your phone might need more. So better charge your phone and then connect the same to your system. It will be much better to some extent. This not a matter to worry and you do not require to worry about any hardware failure in your system.