Thread: Graphics card overheating while playing Marvel Heroes

Graphics card overheating while playing Marvel Heroes

I have a GTX 580 video card which is working fine when I am playing other big games such as Battlefield or Crysis at maximum settings without any issues or such. But when I am playing Marvel Heroes, then my GPU will overheat and also this game is using to much of resources from the GPU. With 90% GPU usage and 70% GPU temperature, I cannot make a mind whether the issue is with the graphics card or the game itself? Any ideas?

Re: Graphics card overheating while playing Marvel Heroes

Well, can you try to enable the V-sync from Nvidia control panel. All you need to do is click on Start button and then type NVIDIA control panel in your Search field. After that press enter on your keyboard and then click on "Manage 3D settings". After that check under the "I would like to use the following 3D settings" and find out "Vertical sync" by scrolling down. Now, you have to click on the "Vertical sync" line and then select "Force On" from the drop down menu and save the settings.

Thanks for the reply, I have tried to enable Vsync as you have suggested but still it is doing the same thing. So, I had turned it off now but even after doing that, it is stil stressing my GPU with the same numbers that I have listed in my previous post. Is there any other solutions that you can give me? Thanks.

Well, I think that due to its a new game, so there are no driver update that can give any improved performance in this Marvel Heroes game. This game needs to be optimized and then only we can see a difference. Due to the poorly optimzed game many people are facing this problem. I am running this game at the minimum settings and still the graphics and FPS are horrible. We really need a fix for this issue.