Thread: bad lag in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing game

bad lag in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing game

I got a good rig with i5 core cpu coupled with 8 gb ram and also Nvidia 600 series graphics card. Now this game runs fine and I have also completed it till some 9-10 level. But even after having such good pc specs there is still problem of huge lag spikes and the fps wont go above 40fps as well. The game developers should have optimized it better to sort any issues. I was hoping to also buy a DLC for this game, but now I have changed my mind.

Re: bad lag in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing game

Did you try to sync CPU to GPU option in the setting that might be able to help. Also, what happens when you try to open directly VanHelsing_x64.exe or either VanHelsing_x86.exe from the folder of the game where it is installed? Well, if you have 64bit windows operating system then try to launch the game by double clicking VanHelsing_x64.exe and see if that works for you.

If the game is lagging on your pc, then it could be also caused by heating issue. Have you checked the temperature of your computer while gaming? Have you got some CPU cooler inside your system, if not then immediately get one. You can use softwares like MSI Afterburner if you dont have anything to monitor the temperature. After running this application you will know if the lagging of the game is caused by the high temperature or not.

Are you using the Steam Version of this game? It might be a problem with the launcher of steam definitely. Many people on Steam community have reported that if they launch the game via Steam then it lags very bad, but when they launch the game via VanHelsing_x64.exe from the game folder then it runs smoothly. Until a patch is released for this issue, you have to follow same method to play the game properly.