Thread: Picking player after 3 wins in Expedition mode of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Picking player after 3 wins in Expedition mode of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

I have just started playing Expedition Mode in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012. I thought that after winning matches we will be given choice to choose player to add to our team. But after winning some matches, I saw that players are being given in random order. I wanted to know if in any case, do you get to choose player or are they randomly generated?

Re: Picking player after 3 wins in Expedition mode of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

In expedition mode, you get no chance to select the player of your choice. You have to depend on the players randomly provided b the game. After every win you get a player that is of reserve level, which means he will be of very low rating. After two consecutive wins, you will get a player with a bit of higher rating that can be used as a substitute to player of corresponding position. After three consecutive wins you will get a player who will be good for starting in main team. After four wins, you will get an player that you can call world class player, but still he will be chosen at random.

Re: Picking player after 3 wins in Expedition mode of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

I still can’t understand the concept behind Expedition mode. It sounds good for tournament which involves clubs as they can transfer players like in Expedition mode. UEFA Euro 2012 is a tournament that involves countries and countries don’t just decide to send their team in such quick manner. A team for country is a well established organization and not some temporary setup. Also while setting up a team for country, best players from all over the country are selected to start with and not weak ones. I have never heard of a country who sends weak players to play and if they win, then they let the stronger players join the team. So, I think that this Expedition mode has no concept and totally unrealistic.