Thread: Can’t get through the invisible wall in Level 2 Old Tunnels in Legend of Grimrock

Can’t get through the invisible wall in Level 2 Old Tunnels in Legend of Grimrock

I am playing this game since yesterday and not played so much. Earlier I played games such as counter strike and nfs which are common games found and played by everyone. But this game is supposed to be an advanced version so the difficulty while playing is but obvious. However , I have reached on Level 2 Old Tunnels and I am unable to proceed with the invisible wall and it is something where I can find the golden cup, I tried a lot with doing n number of attempts but it was not resolved yet. I wondered what I missed , I approached the levels and completed my all tasks , but didn’t find any clue. So can you make a way possible or any cheat codes or such thing.

Re: Can’t get through the invisible wall in Level 2 Old Tunnels in Legend of Grimrock

I have some information to share with you guys as there was no difficulty at all while playing through the level 2 game. Yes, it was bit confusing in the end but all we need to search for the invisible wall. I made some hard attempts to search it with trying to open each wall and every corner of the game . I tried with all my clues which were hanged in the wall. But in this level, you will definitely find enemies to be stronger, supplies aren't quite as easy to come by and the puzzles and they get even tricky in the end . You've also most likely figured out the basics by now. And when you enter the Level 2, you will observe a room to the north, behind a gate. If you fell down a pit on Level 1, you might have previously been at this time and claimed the items. If not, head inside to claim a Rock as well as Peasant's Cap. this is your first clue to get in this game . you will then come across a door which is locked tight. You'll require the Iron Key from (3) to get past it.

Re: Can’t get through the invisible wall in Level 2 Old Tunnels in Legend of Grimrock

I have also played the game and played across this level, and eventually come across another locked door which is guarded by a Giant Snail. So all you will require to beat the enemy, and then turn your attention to the close by cell. You will not be able to see any key but you will require to lift up the Sandmole Hide Vest on the floor this is the one with an decent low-level armor, if you have Light Armor skill, and you will become aware of the Brass Key required for the door is underneath. So pick up the key as well, and make use of it to open the door down the hall. You may also have come across the cell secret . the cell you saw encloses some gear you are unable to access. Once you're away from the door, you will require to head down the dead-end hallway to the west direction as well as check its north wall. You will be then able to spot a hidden switch which opens the back wall of the cell, and this action will permit you to grab three Poison Arrows. In addition after this if you come across the locked Door and Floor Switches, then you need to press both the floor switches by dropping some objects on them , so you also need to collect objects which will help you to do this, and you can make use of plenty of Torches around you.

Playing this game last week and already on level 11, but as you are discussing on invisible wall , I was with the same case , but don’t remember it was in the level 2 also. I didn’t came across such a invisible wall . Though I haven't been attempting that extensively either.i have later made a search from levels 1 to 6 (every wall!) but have found none. So as I was trying for the same I have bumped my mino against any suspicious looking wall thinking it might be the case.but I loved bumping in the darkness in EotB and it seems like that wasn’t a wall after all. But what I experienced worst was a part when I was walking through a wall and into a pit, just to locate and there came all the monsters surrounded and they seemed to be a bit powerful that my team. So finally I will say that I just founded the invisible wall in the level 10 at the end of the game, hope you may also find the same in level 2 as well .

When we say regarding the invisible wall, you will see a different alignment in the stones which appears like a bit stone type, this wall will tend to appear somewhat different from other walls but the difference is just minor. So you will be with an minor stone type figure which would be plotted in the wall and by pressing your mouse over it will tend to press that stone and the wall opposite to it will be opened . This will add to some of your points. So search for the same , you will definitely come across such one.