Thread: Jump protection in Binary Domain

Jump protection in Binary Domain

in this particular game I have noticed that one will be able to attack the players as much as possible. I was the same even though he is sleeping in the game and this is the feature supposed to be stay or there would be eventually so that I can attack once in a day. so will we get the jump protection into the game?

Re: Jump protection in Binary Domain

I am hoping that they will not change the above mentioned thing at all. the main is that one will be able to have hidden safehouses and hide plain sight from the other people. People who are not supposed to log out from house are having risk of getting jumped into the game. I really love this particular feature and I am having great time with the same.

The streets are made for real gangsters and I don’t think so there is need of having Jump protection. It seems to be awesome though I am not having full hp after that first visit to Chicago. I have made mad cash by jumping ppl and also watching the member of the same. I am really happy to see that players of this particular game with happy with whatever thing provided into the game. however according to me there is need of some tweaks in the game which would improved PvP more balanced. It seems to be interesting and fair.

I lost 10K as I was not able to upgrade the lockbox. I loved the game as it was allowing such a crime. However if the game mechanics has been designed for the purpose of counter then I think this particular game is broken if it is true then it supposed to be unfair. I think after upgrading the lockbox all the thing would be fine for me. currently I am hoping that I should not be caught before I do a upgrade.