Thread: Does Civilization is going to appear on Steam

Does Civilization is going to appear on Steam

I want to know that when Civilization is going to appear on Steam. Last time when I checked I did not find the same and looking forward to buy this and play on Steam. There are other more games, is there any similar game like Civilization. If yes then what are the options to play it.

Re: Does Civilization is going to appear on Steam

Even I had also not seen the game on Steam. I had found games like Borderlands, Mafia and BioShock. There should be this game which you are looking on. You can find that on the Steam Store by typing the full name of game in the search box. I had not seen this yet.

Yes the game appears. You had not mentioned about which version you are looking for. There is Civilization V and Civilization IV available with series under the game chapter. There are other dlc and addons available that you can purchase and play online. Like there is a korea pack for Civilization V, dlcs, asia pack, America pack, etc. You just need to search the game name on the search box and you can see the list of games are similar to the text searched. Still those games can be purchased from steam. Steam has vast number of games among which finding this old game can be inconvenient. You cannot easily guess or find out the game which you are looking for. Also there are other stores from where you can purchase the game and play it.

Sometime the games are listed as per region basis. I am doubtful on this but I had seen the games which are available at my place was not found on my cousins location. There can be a kind of region restriction.

There is one thing you can do. Instead of finding that game on steam, you can look for Civilization V complete edition. You might get only the dlc on Steam while complete edition supports steam gameplay. You can connect and play online. I heard that there are DLC related tot his game coming up in the next month. So even if you purchase the complete edition from anywhere you can buy that DLC. There will be no issue or errors after adding the dlc to your existing game. I enjoyed Civilization 4 which was more better and nice. There are many changes done in the Civilization V. It is a really huge game to play.

You all are discussing on a very old game which was released last year along with all dlc's. Go in Steam site and find the game name. You can see everything is available on sale. Till yet I had not heard about any kind of news that says that his game is going to have new dlc or addons. If there is any please post here.

I agree that with Civilization IV. But I had also heard that here might be coming dlc for the game in the next month. There is no official news for that. I tried to find information on that but found nothing. I assume there will be nothing new in the same. I had all Civilization dlc has area packs or new kind of addons for the existing gameplay. There is no special thing added in the game. You might only get a entirely new nation pack or new maps.