Thread: Angel/Devil coin continuously spinning in Zynga Slingo game

Angel/Devil coin continuously spinning in Zynga Slingo game

Hello friends, I getting problem with this game, where you getting the coin for discount then it is keep on spinning it does not stop, well I was waiting for it to stop but it has not and due to which I need to refresh the page again and again. So is there any solution to solve it, it is happening all the time, please help me with it. Thank you.

Re: Angel/Devil coin continuously spinning in Zynga Slingo game

Well I was having the same issue, but when I have clear all the cookies and cache from browser then it has helped me and the problem which is seem to be coming, was not been seen again, so I would say that you try it and it will be helpful for you.

Yes above user is correct and if you are not able to do then I would suggest that you better follow the following method,
    • Disable secure browsing in Facebook settings if it is enabled for that go to account settings then go to security and in secure browsing.
    • Switch browsers; I would suggest Firefox and also make sure the browser is upgraded to the latest version
    • Update flash player
    • Delete all browser cache and cookies
    • Delete flash cache, for that click here; just click the "delete all sites" button.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the game in Facebook (don't worry, your progress will be saved)
    • Check to see if your OS is up to date
    • Restart computer your system

I am also getting problem and it has started because my power went out middle of level, and the level was saved, at a point where the coin was spinning. When I came back, it said it had saved the game, and brought up the same numbers, with the coin, and keeps asking if I want to buy a bonus item or not. Whether I buy it or not, it's stuck there. I cleared the cache, more than once, tried another browser (Internet Explorer generally, tried Firefox); I even tried from another computer, no help with it.

Well I think game needed to be reloaded just after I have an Angel/Devil spin n now its stuck on it spinning I can't finish my game I started days ago hope this can be fixed I have loved Slingo for many years and waited so long for this game to be on Facebook also I use Google chrome. For the past couple days my game keeps loading where it was saved but the Slingo coin asks to be bought to zap it, I buy a zapper and the coin continues to spin. I have even deleted cookies and temporary internet files as well as removing the game then re-allowing and its still doing the same thing.

Mine just started I tried emptying everything and restarting game still the coin keeps spinning with no further options. I am irritated for the reason that I purchased the 7 day unlimited and I cannot even play.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    Yes above user is correct and if you are not able to do then I would suggest that you better follow the following method,
    • Disable secure browsing in Facebook settings if it is enabled for that go to account settings then go to security and in secure browsing.
    • Switch browsers; I would suggest Firefox and also make sure the browser is upgraded to the latest version
    • Update flash player
    • Delete all browser cache and cookies
    • Delete flash cache, for that click here; just click the "delete all sites" button.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the game in Facebook (don't worry, your progress will be saved)
    • Check to see if your OS is up to date
    • Restart computer your system
    I have all those method which you have told me, but it has not worked and due to which I have lost 5 days of paid time, I am getting very much frustrated with it.

I have almost no time left and I still have not gotten a response, I spent money and my two weeks is almost gone, most of it unable to play. Will we get our money back, time back or are we ever going to be able to play again. Really do not know when they will get out fix for that and it will be really nice for all of the other and can play it without any problem.

Thank you for your patience.I have heard that they released fix for the spinning coin issue. And also told that them know if you continue to experience this in your games.