Thread: Do Fish and Model ships transfer to Mass Effect 3?

Do Fish and Model ships transfer to Mass Effect 3?

Hello friends, I am very much serious and just wanted to know that do your Fish and Model ships transfer to Mass Effect 3 or not. Well having a question in mind that why would they or why wouldn’t they have done it, does anyone knows anything about it then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Do Fish and Model ships transfer to Mass Effect 3?

Well I really like this question and it is been very legitimate question, very much happy that you have raise this question over here. Well in my opinion have not pondered on this till now, whereas you have asked so will be pondering on it and it will be interesting indeed and I would be really love to see all of my fish, to whom I have named each and every of them should be transferred to Mass Effect 3. Well all of my fish are been starving and I am busy saving the galaxy. Well I also wonder that it can also transfer dead fish.

Whereas I do not think that they will transfer it, well the Normandy is going to be modifying again, so it's not likely to happen. Things like that are just for one game according to my opinion. I believe that there might be more model ships in the second one which they have bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Whereas I do not think that they will transfer it, well the Normandy is going to be modifying again, so it's not likely to happen. Things like that are just for one game according to my opinion. I believe that there might be more model ships in the second one which they have bring it.
    Well let me tell you that we will be going to have automatic fish feeder and also there should be fish tank somewhere. I do believe that hamster was mention is some tweets on Twitter, so why not transfer them.

I am very much tired of keeping my fish keeping alive. Mostly because I do not know that Kelly could feed them for me. Well by the time I check it out then she may possibly done it and I have previously observer her melt ahead of my eyes. Well that is the scene which is been still haunting me. At present my complete squad is alive, along with Chakwas.

I have seen most of people fish die so due to which I get some of crew member of the SR2 to feed them just for me sooner than I purchase any fish for tank, well I do it in this way and due to which fish never die. I would actually wanted to have cabin so that it can return exactly as we were able to do it at the end of Mass Effect 2, so due to which the fish and hamster were completely dangerous to overcome the collectors and also we could not have done it without them and we stand no chance against the reapers without them. It is the same thing with the model ships, which is counting each and every one LotSB, shep's old helmet and dog tags as well as that creepy orb which was there in Firewalker DLC.

I would have liked to occur if dead fish are been transferred to Mass Effect 3. Well Shepard travels by elevator up to his quarters. As soon the door opens then his gaze falls upon the empty fish tank. Then a fixed frame of tank which is been filled with fish, a la the Normandy Crash Site scenes, flashes on the screen, and then after that it fades. Well after that it cut to a close up of Shepard's face; the expression is one of sadness. It turns rapidly to grim strength of mind, and he vows to do his best to avenge his fallen comrades. And then the hamster squeaks and Shep forgets all about his dead fish.

They won't be transferred, I don't think, however I think the ships and stuff will be able to be purchased again, and I am sure they'll expand the line of available ones. It was a neat idea putting model ships to collect, and I bet BioWare will continue the trend. As for the fish and space hamster don't worry I am sure boo will be making an appearance in ME3 in your quarters.