Thread: Information about Journey game

Information about Journey game

I never played this game before and not even seen someone playing this but this time I am thinking to get this game. I think that it will be better for me to have some idea about the gameplay of Journey. I have gone through some of the reviews of the game but that were not satisfactory for me and so I wish to have some reply from the people who have played this game. They can give proper information about the game. So please post with some of the most interesting features of the game.

Re: Information about Journey game

There are many of the people who think that if they should buy this game or not. People are wondering for this especially when we played Journey. You travel through a vast desert where it appears to be no end. You cannot fight and not shoot. You cannot run and not climb. Instead, you move at a slow pace forward and let yourself carried away by the wind. This is only towards the mountain in the distance. This Journey is different as compared to today's games and this is obvious.

Are you someone who prefers possible action on his screen, then you better leave Journey. The people who like a few beautiful pictures with nice music in the background can appreciate this game. These people would do well to Journey in the monitor. We were at least a few times with our mouths open.

Whoever thinks that a desert does not offer enough variety can be wrong with this game. Although you'll have the entire game load of sand in places where it should not, know the desert, you keep surprising. A setting sun creates a red glow, a moon that the sand gives a blue color or a dark cave where everything seems to glow. In short, behind every hill you wait for something else. Whether other colors, a complete ruin or a grand edifice, Journey keeps visually constant attention to maintain.

The music is the thing that makes the miraculous journey complete. The music will come at every step you make or adapt. Any sudden event and every dramatic moment are precisely adjusted with the music.

You can also move gracefully through the air. They have preferred to make use of the word float instead of jump as this seems very ordinary. This game is having the graceful takeoff and then gently descend. Such a majestic thing would only be ruined by the barbaric word: jump. You wear a scarf and because the longer the scarf, the longer you can float. Once you've descended you can not immediately take off again. You must first upload scarf. This can be a certain kind of creatures that do not go where we will be addressing because of the story. But we can tell that these creatures convoy you on your entire trip.

Journey In fact there is no form of communication. Not verbal, and you can not enter text. Nothing is possible. Perhaps non-verbal, but how can you know that the other person to understand? A small form of communication in Journey is perhaps the scarf that you wear. The scarf plays a huge role in the game. Gradually in the game you must collect dresses, which ensure that your scarf longer and bigger. That way you create an identity for yourself. In addition, each player has his own symbol on his chest, so you somewhat get the chance to recognize people in the game.

Let's talk about the unique style that Journey has. It is very special. As if you're watching at art. Not everyone appreciates it, but its beauty must be seen by everyone. That's exactly the case with Journey. It suits the game. That's because it's so nice mysterious shape, but also by the atmosphere that the game.

Yes, actually you should just admit that Journey is a very special game. It is unfortunate that the game comes out recently because then you can see that Journey perhaps a more unique experience than Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim is. On the other hand it is good that the game released in 2012, because that has thatgamecompany not suffer from the competition.