Thread: Do you satisfied with heavy melee attacks in Mass Effect 3?

Do you satisfied with heavy melee attacks in Mass Effect 3?

I have installed Mass Effect 3 on my computer. well in this particular game I wanted to know whether you are satisfied enough with heavy melee attacks in the game? Let me know if you are having any useful information about the same. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Do you satisfied with heavy melee attacks in Mass Effect 3?

Personally I am satisfied with the heavy melee attacks in the game. it is cool enough to see in the game. however I found that Sentinel was looking poor. It seems to be outdated version.

In this particular game I really liked engineer, soldier and vanguard. The look and feel of sentinel is looking ok but I think it can be improved. The main issue with heavy melee of adept is that is open hand and it seems to be terrible. Vanguard heavy melee is something like placeholder and it is using same animations as that of the soldiers Omni-Blade with the Biotics.

Well I am not satisfied with heavy melee in the game. I found that they are unneeded, unappealing and silly as well.

As far as my opinion is concerned engineer seems to be the best one. It is quite different when you compare to another one in the game. I do agree that vanguard is just a placeholder and it is same as that of adept. Adept is having Biotic punch.. Infiltrator looking cool. But most difficult to decide to Sentinel. It is using both the tech as well as biotics. It is quite closer to soldier. It can have freeze heavy melee attack in the game and it should be quite amazing. If they are having shields then I think it will keep them quite slow. If they are having unshielded enemies they would definitely get freeze. They could broken into millions of pieces if they die when they are frozen. I am happy with basic soldiers in the game.

I am not satisfied with any of the malee attack in the game. I don’t think so there any need of having melee attacks. The melee system introduced in ME1 was the most perfect ever I have seen in the series and it was quite satisfactory. They should provide close-up action to get the penetrative melee system in the game. I would like to have good old solid meta for the purpose of puncturing. If you wanted to have solid spike to get scifi'ish vibe and you will be able to plunge through the weak spots. I would like to have simplicity and practicality rather than that of having flashy cool things in the game.

The Phantoms are making use of monomolecular blades and it will give you a sense of comfort in the game. according to me heavy melee is supposed to be more powerful than that of hitting dozens of elbows to face. If you don’t like them then I recommend that you should simply select regular melee. ME1 was having perfect melee system. however melee attack was quite weak as it was wastage of time and it will definitely kill myself in the game.

I do agree that punching with fist or hitting with any proper object would be more efficient rather than that of swinging the elbow on your enemies. omni-blade replaces Elbow of Death mechanism and it also getting varied on the basis of your class. There are lots of things in the game which seems to be unwanted. We will be able to melee enemies without having any weapon or without having the omni-blade. They are seems to be the phenomenal as compare to the previous version of Mass Effect game released in the market.

It is sensible to use have Heavy melee attacks is sensible for only Vanguard. However Vanguard seems to be the worst part of the game. I think a biotic punch seems to be the best option in the game. I agree that heavy melee as well as light melee animations are really nice.

Engineers omni attack seems to be the most devastating. soldier melee and vanguard are also good . the sentinel has changed number of times in the game. finally Adept seems to be really bad and I won’t use him at all.