Thread: 2K games should release the soundtrack of The Darkness II game

2K games should release the soundtrack of The Darkness II game

I have been playing this game for sometime and I must say that I did enjoy the soundtrack of the game. Now I want an album of this song to be out now. I checked in iTunes and I did not find there. So what I want is 2K to come out with the album of all these songs or add the soundtracks of this game in the iTunes. So that every time if I want to listen to the song I don’t have to play the game for it. many a times it happen that I have to stay in the main menu to just listen to the theme song or wait for the credits to come and hear the sad song. I hope 2K people are listening to my request. Hope it will turn true soon.

Re: 2K games should release the soundtrack of The Darkness II game

I don’t think so they would be releasing any kind of albums based on this game. So don’t think that it would ever be possible at all. You can check it out online if you can find some soundtracks of this game and download it from there. That’s what you can do. I hope that’s clear for you.

Ok that’s a really sad situation though. 2K should plan some stuff in order to connect well with the fans. They should bring out some merchandise and release some albums that have their soundtracks this will connect well with the fans of this game. You know that in turn would be benefiting the gaming company only and no one else. Well that’s my proposal for the 2K games people. Hopefully they can bring that changes in the Darkness III game. I hope for that.

2K in past have released the original soundtracks of many such games. So what’s the problem in releasing the soundtracks of this game?

Well I had a talk with the 2K games people on this and they have said they are not releasing the OST of this game. The reason been given is that many of the songs that are added in the game are licensed version and it would be a grave issue if they are making that album of all the licensed songs and hence that’s the reason why they are cancelling this idea. so let’s cope up with it.